Friday, June 24, 2005

~~ At 18 ~~

Immediately upon reaching the age of 18, I had married to my long-time girl friend in school. Ironically, she was a preachers daughter and had "attended" church all her life but had not made a personal decision to accept Christ... At least, not to my knowledge. Without a spiritual leader within our home (what I SHOULD have been), our marriage failed, along with many other things in our lives. But there was one good thing that came from it...

The beautiful young lady you see to the left here and to the right, is Audra Nicole, my first daughter by my first marriage, and her husband Mark. I am so blessed in that she has found her place with our Father God, and is currently enjoying life with her wonderful husband Mark, and their three children - Gabriel, Emmanuel and Joel.

Her salvation was in a nick of time, as she spent her childhood as lost and hurting as any of the rest of us. Her life was also governed by the sub-culture of American teens, caught up in physical beauty and all the things that make one --- cool... Thanks be to God, She met who is now her husband Mark, and him being a spiritual leader in and out of the home, was easily successful in leading her to Christ... Thank You, My Lord Jesus...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home